While we are in COVID-19 Alert Level 4,
We are providing urgent and emergency dentistry to New Zealanders as an essential service.
COVID-19 is the biggest crisis we have faced as a nation, and we are here to provide emergency dental services to get us through.
The Auckland Family Dental group has a highly qualified and experienced dental team .
CARE TRUST CONFIDENCE AND RESPECT are our values.
We will continue to provide emergency dental care but under the protocols set by the Ministry of Health, Dental Council and NZ Dental Association.
We are currently seeing urgent dental care:-
-dental or soft-tissue infections
-severe pain that cannot be controlled by medication or the patient following self-help advice
- fractured teeth or pulpal exposure
-adjustment or repair of dental appliances where patient health is significantly impacted.
Emergency dental care:-
• trauma-including facial/oral laceration and/or dentoalveolar injuries, such as avulsion of a permanent tooth
• oro-facial swelling that is serious and worsening
• post-extraction bleeding that the patient is not able to control with local measures
• dental conditions that have resulted in acute systemic illness or raised temperature as a result of dental infection
• severe trismus
• acute infections that are likely to exacerbate systemic medical conditions such as diabetes
If you feel you fit into the category of an emergency dental problem please call us to be triaged by one of our dentists or experienced staff
Please let us know if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
If who are positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone•
Exhibit any of the following symptoms
shortness of breath
high temperature (>38C)
are a suspected case or are a close contact of a suspected case
have had any international travel in the last 14 days
Othewise if you don't fit in we will need to reschedule your appointment.
We remain committed to the safety and well-being of our staff, patients, and the NZ public.
We are also very grateful to you and for your understanding at this difficult time.
We will get through this NZ.
For more information please call us on:-